What is a replacement window?
- A replacement window is a window that is built to fit precisely within the existing opening. The benefit of this is that these windows can be installed without disturbing the interior or exterior areas around the window.
What are the advantages of custom replacement windows over pre-made, standard-size windows?
- Custom windows fit the existing opening perfectly. They fit your opening like a glove whereas the pre-made, standard-size type fit more like a mitten. Custom windows tend to be far more energy efficient and will cost far less over the course of time. The price of standard-size windows sometimes cost less in the beginning, but other expenses and factors such as additional labor and the disruption to the home far outweigh the initial savings.
Do you have a showroom?
- Yes, Come visit us at 207 Lake Street in Hamburg NY. Hours are M-F 8am to 8pm and Saturdays from 8am to 2pm.
Can I buy your products from you and install them myself?
- No. Our custom made windows are of extreme high quality and the installation process is not the same as a standard lumber yard window. We can only guarantee and warranty our work if our technicians complete the installation.
From the time I sign a contract with Braymiller Builders, how much time can I expect to pass before my job is completed?
- Our goal is to have your products installed as quickly as possible after signing your contract. Special cases require extra time if permits and / or inspections are needed by your county, but you can typically expect 3-5 weeks from the contracted date.
Do you offer warranties on your products? What do the warranties include?
- Yes. All of our products have warranties which far exceed industry standards. Replacement windows and doors come with warranties on material and labor as well as guarantees which cover energy savings and security. Tub Systems and Cabinet Restyling also come with warranties on material and labor. When we come for your in-home consultation and free estimate, we’ll bring all of the warranty information on our products for your review.
What is the government tax credit? Do your products qualify for it?
- Yes, our products do qualify. For more information, visit www.energy.gov/taxbreaks.htm
Does your company offer financing?
- Yes. We have relationships with many well established local and national banks, mortgage companies and finance companies to help get you the best financing terms for your project.
How long do your estimates generally take?
- Most companies stop by for 10 or 15 minutes and toss out a price without investing the time required to assess your needs and find the right products. At Braymiller Builders, we want to make sure you understand the price of the project and all of the available options technology has to offer. We want to make sure your estimate is as accurate as possible, so our consultants listen to your ideas, survey your home, and bring all the samples, photographs, references and information you need to make an informed decision. In approximately 60-90 minutes, we’ll make sure you know all of your options and the exact price.
Why can’t you tell me a price over the phone?
- All of our products are custom made and sold on an installed basis. The only way to give you an accurate price is to see your home in person so that we can determine what needs to be done to achieve the desired result. We guarantee our retail price for one year.
I’m ready to get pricing from a Braymiller Builders consultant. How do I schedule an appointment for an estimate?
- Setting up your free, in-home consultation is easy. Just click here.